Request Form (to be submitted with documents, can be collected at the Embassy)
All documents that are not issued by Vietnam Authorities need to be properly notarized by Notary Public Offices or by a legal lawyer/organization/entity in India and then authenticated/attested by the Ministry of External Affairs India/Nepal/Bhutan or foreign country’s Embassy in New Delhi (Applicants can ask the Vietnam Embassy to provide the example of notarized documents authenticated by MEA).
If the document has more than 2 pages, a Stamp on adjoining edges of all pages is required (click here for example).
To request for legalization service, you need to submit:
- Legalization requesting documents + 1 copy of those documents (Only English and Vietnamese documents with proper, clear and fresh MEA stamp will be accepted)
- Application form.
- 1 copy of applicant’s personal documents (Passport or Aadhar card only) for filing at the Embassy.
Applications will not be processed without sufficient documents.
2. Power of Attorney (relating real estate/property transaction or transfer of properties)
According to current regulation, power of attorney relating above matters need to be:
- Drafted in bilingual: Vietnamese and English;
- Notarized by a Indian notary public or lawyers/advocates, then
- Authenticated/attested by Ministry of External Affairs of India (Applicants can request the Vietnam Embassy to provide the example of notarized documents authenticated by MEA) and finally
- Legalized by the Embassy of Vietnam in India.
- To request for legalization of a power of attorney of this type, please submit to the Embassy the followings:
- Power of Attorney duly notarized and authenticated.
- Copy of Certificate of property of the relating real estate.
- A certified copy of ID/passport/PR card.
- Photocopies of the notarized documents and accompanying personal documents (Passport, identity card …) for filing at the Embassy. Applications will not be processed without sufficient documentation
- Legalization and service fee to be paid in INR.
Consular section open time: Please see details at the footer section.
The Embassy’s address:
The Embassy of Vietnam in India
EP-7A Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Please contact our officers if you need further information.