On January 16th, Ambassador Nguyen Thanh Hai visited Aieraa Overseas, a company specializing in bringing Indian students to study at medical universities in Vietnam. The ambassador congratulated the company on its initial success in 2022, as it had brought 100 Indian students to Vietnam to study undergraduate medical programs for the first time. The ambassador highly appreciated Aieraa’s serious investment and commitment to dedicating all its resources to developing Vietnam as a study-abroad destination. He suggested that Aieraa proactively and closely coordinate with partner universities in Vietnam, comply with admission regulations to ensure quality, and provide the best possible experiences for students in terms of both academic knowledge and cultural environment. The successful enrollment of Indian students in undergraduate medical programs in Vietnam in 2022 represents a breakthrough in the bilateral education and training relationship, which has primarily seen Vietnamese students studying in India for many years. This achievement not only brings positive economic impacts and on-site service exports but also contributes to people-to-people diplomacy, creating opportunities to foster relationships with Vietnam for young Indians and promote the image of Vietnam to India in general.
- Ambassador Nguyen Thanh Hai opening the booths of the Da Nang Department of Tourism, Vietnam Airlines, and Vietravel at SATTE 31
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in New Delhi- Year of the Dragon 2024
- Ambassador Nguyen Thanh Hai visits the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Celebration of 78th National Day of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- ANDC Bowling tournament organized by Brunei High Commission
- Laos Embassy congratulated Viet Nam Embassy on the occasion of Viet Nam’s 78th National Day