Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd. is mulling long-term investments worth around $10 billion in Vietnam, including $3 billion in ports and green energy in Vietnam, the country’s government said on Wednesday. Karan Adani, chief executive officer of Adani Ports, shared the plans for the future investment in a meeting with Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, according to a statement.
- Vietnam-India Joint Sub-Commission on Trade convenes 5th meeting
- Lao Cai ready to welcome Indian investors: provincial official
- Enhancing Agricultural Cooperation: Narendra Singh Tomar Meets Vietnam’s Agriculture Minister at G20
- Removing barriers, activating trade connection between Vietnam and India
- West Bengal, Vietnam have much to do to strengthen bilateral trade
- Can Tho, India cultivate multifaceted cooperation