Greetings from Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi!.
We are pleased to inform you that the Embassy of Socialist Republic of Vietnam, New Delhi in association with the Indian Industries Association (IIA) are organizing a virtual discussion on India and Vietnam to promote and to know opportunities and exchanges and find partners for bilateral trade and investment in different sectors. The Webinar will be attended by 150 plus Indian and Vietnamese companies.
Eminent speakers from Vietnam will be:
1. HE Mr. Pham SanhChau,Ambassador of Vietnam to India.
2. Vice Chairman of Hanoi Association of Small and Medium Enterprise (HANOISME).
3. Representative of Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam.
4. Sh. NavneetSehgal, IAS Additional Chief Secretary, MSME Govt of UP.
5. Sh. PankajGupta,President of Indian Industries Association.
6. Sh. ManmohanAgarawal , Sr. Vice President IIA
They will speak about various business opportunities of import – export, investment/ J.V opportunities in Vietnam and India.
Please follow the link to join webinar on 25th February 2021 at 2.00 PM Indian Time and 3.30 PM Vietnam Time. For
Joining the virtual meet, zoom credential are given below:
Meeting ID: 835 1622 0758
Join Zoom Meeting- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83516220758?pwd=Tm00elRuQ2pxZTRFaVpmOFRTZlROQT09
Do have any question or requests, please feel free to contact Mr. Do Duy Khanh, second secretary, mobile number +919667811986/ Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.