On October 29, Ambassador Pham Sanh Chau has a fruitful discussion with Mr. Suresh Prabhu, Member of Parliament, India’s Sherpa to G20 and G7, former Union Minister for Railways and Commerce & Industry on such various multilateral and bilateral topics of mutual interests as RCEP, which is expected to be signed on 15 November 2020, and ASEAN – India economic cooperation; the need of removing non-tariff barriers to boost the bilateral relations, parliamentary cooperation initiatives, and education exchange.
- Celebrating Vietnamese Lunar New Year in Chennai
- Vietnam Days in India 2022: An opportunity to experience rich Vietnamese culture
- VIET NAM DAYS IN INDIA 2022: A half century of building up traditional friendship
- Vietnam Days in India 2022: Strengthening traditional friendships and tourism cooperation
- Pallab Sengupta, AIPSO General Secretary, elected as President of World Peace Council’s Assembly held in Hanoi
- Ambassador Nguyen Thanh Hai greets the Chairman of the Indian National Congress Party (INC)